Jester’s Jackpot Slots
If you are a lover of Court Jester, then give way to WGT’s (former Vegas Technology) another fun slot game that carries the theme and will remind you of the fanciful court called the Jester’s Jackpot Slots. This five-reel and nine-payline slot machine allows its players to wager from as low as $01 to $10 per coins and max bet up to nine coins. Packed with vivid graphics and lively music, Jester’s Jackpot icons include the Jester, Ace, King, Queen, Jack, Jester’s Hat, and a Casino Logo.
Jester’s Jackpot Slots PaylinesWinning in Jester’s Jackpot Slot depends on the number of paylines active and the amount of bet.
- First Payline – Payline number one, which is the center horizontal line of the slot machine of Jester’s Jackpot, is activated when the player bets a single coin.
- Second Payline – when a player wagers two coins first and second paylines are activated. The second payline of Jester’s Jackpot Slots is the upper horizontal line of the machine.
- Third Payline – three coins bet activates up to three paylines, and the third payline is the ones located at the lower horizontal line of the machine.
- Fourth Payline – four coins will enable four paylines. The fourth payline is a V-shaped paylines that covers the top left corner icon then down to the bottom center icon to the top right icon.
- Fifth Payline – the fifth payline, on the other hand, is activated when five coins are inserted. The payline covers from the bottom right icon to the top center down to the bottom right icon.
- Sixth Payline – the sixth payline that is activated by inserting six coins is an inverted W-shaped payline, which starts from the center left corner icon to the center right icon.
- Seventh Payline – the seventh payline is W-shaped payline activated when seven coins are inserted. The payline starts from the center-left corner icon to the center-right icon of the machine.
- Eighth Payline – the eighth payline is activated by an 8 coins inserted in the machine, and it is a W-shaped payline that starts from the top-left corner icon to the top-right icon.
- Ninth Payline – activated when nine coins are inserted, the ninth payline is an inverted W-shaped payline that runs from the bottom left corner icon to the bottom right icon.